A model of excellence
Paragon is the premier provider of environmental controls for extreme and hazardous environments. We design, build, test and operate premier life support systems and leading thermal control products for astronauts, contaminated water divers, and other extreme environment explorers, as well as for unmanned space and terrestrial applications. Our capabilities include:
- Environmental Control and Life Support System products, analysis and design
- Thermal Control products, analysis and design
- Aerospace tubing design, layout and manufacturing
- Engineering: ECLSS, thermal, CFD, systems, human factors
- Applied Research and Development
- Environmental Control System Testing
Since 2008, Paragon has been ranked in Inc. magazine’s “Inc. 5000”, a list of America’s fastest growing companies. In 2011, the Company was ranked #36 in the engineering industry. Paragon is a hard charging company with an adventuresome spirit that was formed in 1993 by Biospherians and Space scientists and engineers who wanted to change the future by creating life support that would allow humans to expand beyond their limits. Paragon “Firsts” include:
- The first commercial experiment on ISS
- The first animals in space to perform complete life-cycles
- The first automated heliostat for use in a public building
Paragon crafted a Vision, Mission and Touchstones in our early days that have stood the test of time. These guiding principles are often referred to in our decision making on strategic and tactical issues and therefore imbued in our culture. They have provided a foundation for Paragon – a life code.
Paragon’s value proposition is to provide its customers with a superior product based on our persistent innovation and attention to the customer’s needs.